Become a Member
Welcome to the Central NH Chamber of Commerce!
Our number one goal is to promote businesses and organizations in our area. We continue to make improvements while focusing on our members and community. We’re on track for great success in 2018.
We have simplified membership dues to better serve and represent our community $240 annually for businesses and organizations, town and municipalities 3% of meals/rooms tax or $600 and sponsors $1,200.
Our Membership Benefits outlined on subsequent pages provides a greater flexibility allowing you to choose the best options for you and your business. Then a separate à la carte solution will help you prioritize by putting additional money towards specific marketing which targets the medium that best fits your needs.
If you are currently a member, we hope you will renew your membership for 2018-19. Membership dues will be discounted $40 for those who pay by June 15, 2018. If your business or organization is yet to become a member, we ask you to consider joining us at a prorated rate for the remaining of our fiscal year. Together, we can make our community better.
Basic standard membership is an annual fee that makes it simple for everyone. Outlined below are basic member benefits our Chamber provides:
WEB MARKETING & DIGITAL ADVERTISING
- Member Business Listing and Interactive Map
- Community Calendar of Events for Members
- Employment Section for Members to Post Job Openings
- E-Newsletter Content and Member Supplied Press Releases
- Access to Submitting Special Packages, Promotions and Deals
- Instagram – Submit Business/Member/Area Photos (promotion on website)
PRINT MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- Business Listing as an Insert in our Visitor Guidebook
- Business Listing as an Insert in our Bi-Annual Seasonal Publication (digital and printed)
- Business Listing Mailer Inserts
WELCOME/VISITOR CENTER MARKETING
- Chamber Printed Material (contact us for locations)
EVENTS & CHAMBER FUNCTIONS
- Business After Hours (Host and Attend)
ADDITIONAL CHAMBER BENEFITS
- Ribbon Cutting and Press Releases for Grand Openings
- Access to Educational Trainings, Seminars, Resources, Tradeshows and Forums
- Strategic Partnerships and Advocacy with Other Organizations
- Chamber Representation at Government Meetings (Local and State)
- Access to Membership Directory
- Use of Chamber Bulk Mail Permit
- Membership Window Sticker
Membership Investment Program 2018-19: View membership investment opportunities here.
Interested in becoming a member or renewing membership? Please fill out the form below.