Adding your Central New Hampshire business is simple.
- Visit our Sign in Page (under the MY ACCOUNT menu) and REGISTER for an account
- After creating your account, you should see new options appear under the MY ACCOUNT menu
- Choose the ADD LISTING and complete the form to submit your business to the Chamber’s directory.
Please note listings are not instant. This is to preserve the local character and integrity of our membership directory. A representative from the Chamber will contact you after your listing has been submitted. If you do not hear back soon, please contact us via our Contact Form.
No problem! You can claim ownership of any listing that is currently unclaimed on this site. To do so, you will need to create an account and provide us with some info about your relationship to the business. We require this to protect the information of our local business owners and to ensure the integrity of our directory.
- Visit our Sign in Page and REGISTER for an account
- Navigate to your listing in our MEMBER DIRECTORY
- If your listing is currently unclaimed, you will now see a CLAIM LISTING button above the CONTACT INFORMATION. Click this to complete the claim listing button and submit your information for approval.
- Once your application is reviewed and approved, you will be able to edit/update the listing.
Please contact us via our CONTACT FORM.