The Central NH Chamber of Commerce is a powerful partner for its member businesses. We advocate for, connect, and empower entrepreneurs, business owners, and organizations within the 23 towns in our region. Through strong community partnerships, programs, and events, the Chamber (a non-profit, non-governmental agency) and its volunteer Board of Directors, contribute to building a vibrant and innovative business community.
As a membership-driven organization, your annual investment in a Chamber membership is critical! To secure your membership:
- Select the appropriate membership package from the dropdown menu above. Most businesses will fall under Basic Membership.
- Click the blue ADD TO CART button.
- Enter your billing details.
- Select your payment method (e.g., check or PayPal). If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create one during checkout.
- Click the blue PLACE ORDER button.
We are unable to accept online payments for Municipality memberships at this time. Please contact us directly at (603) 726-3804.
For security purposes, your credit card info is not processed or on our servers. All transactional information is processed and managed via PayPal.